Eight New Silver Propeller Challenge Locations Added05 February 2019
Silver Propeller Challenge participants now have more opportunities to complete the challenge. We want to encourage people to visit and use those places that aren’t reached as often as others by powered boat, paddling, or booking on a trip boat. We received a number of suggestions about additional locations for the Challenge, which was launched early in 2018. The following have been added to the list of qualifying locations:
- Lee & Stort (Bow Back Rivers) – Carpenters Road Lock, Queen Elizabeth Park
- Sleaford Navigation – Cobblers Lock
- Grand Union Canal, Slough Arm – Slough Basin
- BCN, Wednesbury Oak Loop - Bradley
- Eastern River Rother – Bodiam Castle
- River Ancholme – Harlem Hill Lock
- Exeter Ship Canal – Exeter City Basin
- Wey & Arun Canal – Southland Lock
All the existing locations remain in the challenge, see the full list with the locations are listed alphabetically by waterway to help in planning your 2019 adventures.
Find out more about the Silver Propeller Challenge.
If you have completed the Silver Propeller Challenge, submit your entry here.