Book of five raffle tickets. Lots of exciting prizes to be won including the top prize of £1,000 in cash.
Out of stock
Buy a book of five raffle tickets and help raise funds for The Inland Waterways Association.
There are lots of exciting prizes to be won including the top prize of £1,000 in cash. Other prizes are a Crick Boat Show festival bundle worth £250, Imray maps and publications worth £150, a full set of Nicholson Guides, a tug boat driving experience at London Canal Museum, and a goody bag full of IWA-branded merchandise.
All money raised in this raffle will go towards funding the work of IWA Restoration Hub. The Restoration Hub is an essential part of our charity and helps waterways societies by providing expert advice from our honorary engineers and planners. We issue health and safety guidance, provide environmental expertise, share fundraising advice, and every month our dedicated helpline answers questions.
Tickets are priced at £2.00 each, with five tickets in the book (£10), the tickets will be entered into a one-off Prize Draw. The draw will take place on 16th December 2020.
Please note: You will not be sent any tickets but will receive confirmation of your entry via email.
See the FAQs tab for full Raffle Terms & Conditions.
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- Participation in The Inland Waterways Association National Waterways Restoration Raffle costs £2 per raffle ticket.
- The Inland Waterways Association (charity number 212342) is registered with Chiltern District Council (No. 09/1439/GASLOT) under the 2005 Gambling Act. Responsible Person: Eileen Holland, The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
- Profits from the 2020 raffle will be to donated to IWA to further the work of the Restoration Hub.
- The closing date is the 14th December 2020.
- The Raffle will be drawn on or shortly after 16th December 2020. All ticket stubs must be received before this date.
- Tickets may not be sold to, or by a person under 16 years of age or purchased by The Inland Waterways Association employees. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
- Payment for participation in the Waterways Restoration Raffle can be made by cheque or credit/debit card. Please do not send cash.
- Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- The Inland Waterways Association accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or credit/debit card provider.
- Tickets must be completed and sent directly to: IWA Raffle, The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
- No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Tickets received after the closing date may not be entered into the draw but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated as otherwise by the sender.
- The raffle draw will take place at: The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
- Prize tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will receive a cheque for £1,000. The second ticket number drawn will receive a Waterways World 2021 Crick Festival Bundle. The third ticket number drawn will receive Imrays Maps worth £150. The fourth ticket number drawn will receive a full set of Nicholson Guides. The other prizes are a Tug Boat Driving experience at the London Canal Museum, a place at a Canal Camp and an IWA goody bag.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- The result of the Raffle draw is final.
- All winners will be notified by telephone, email or in writing by 31st January 2021 at the latest and the names of winners will be displayed on our website
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gambling commission. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
FREE UK standard delivery is available for orders over £20, or £3.25.
Orders will usually be dispatched within two working days and sent via Royal Mail. Please note that due to Covid-19 the delivery time for items ordered from our shop is up to 10 working days.
Please contact the Sales Team for expedited delivery options by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01494 783453.
Our ‘no quibbles’ guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition unopened (with any seals and shrink wrap intact), within 30 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.