Tax Refund Gifts

If you are a UK taxpayer and complete a self-assessment tax form, you can use the form to donate to IWA all or part of any refund due to you.

To do this, use the code GA K5 6T G when completing your Self-Assessment Gift Aid Reclamation Form (SA 100 charity).

You can also choose to make your refund a Gift Aid donation.