Support IWA With NarrowBoat Subscription
NarrowBoat Magazine: Get closer to the history and heritage of our inland waterways while making a difference to the waterways of today.
- Subscribe to NarrowBoat for the first time and contribute towards the invaluable work of the IWA as the magazine makes a donation of £7 per new subscriber through this campaign.
- Just £23.96 for 4 issues per year of this beautifully presented, high-quality magazine which many readers build into a treasured collection.
- See the past brought to life before your eyes through rare archive pictures and fascinating stories of people and places.
- Be ahead with the latest research and updates on current issues affecting the heritage of the waterways.
- Discover Famous Fleets, Canal That Never Were, Historical Profiles and family histories – you might even see some familiar faces!
- Each issue of NarrowBoat will be delivered direct to your door and, as a subscriber, you will save 10% off all books ordered through Reader Services.
Use your interest in the history of our waterways to benefit the waterways of today by subscribing to NarrowBoat: visit www.wwmagazines.com/nb/iwa7 or call Reader Services on 01283 742970.
UK price only – call +44 (0)1283 742970 for overseas rates. New subscriber offer only – current/lapsed subscribers to NarrowBoat may renew but the donation to the IWA will not apply.