1. Participation in The Inland Waterways Association National Waterways Restoration Raffle costs £2 per raffle ticket.
2. The Inland Waterways Association (charity number 212342) is registered with Chiltern District Council (No. 09/1439/GASLOT) under the 2005 Gambling Act. Responsible Person: Sarah Frayne, The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
3. All profits from the 2017 raffle will be to donated to IWA to further the work of the Restoration Hub
4. The Raffle will be drawn on or shortly after Monday 18th December 2017. All tickets must be received befoe this date.
5. Tickets may not be sold to, or by a person under 16 years of age or purchased by The Inland Waterways Association employees. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
6. Payment for participation in the Waterways Restoration Raffle can be made by cheque or credit/debit card. Please do not send cash.
7. Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
8. The Inland Waterways Association accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or credit/debit card provider.
9. Tickets must be completed and sent directly to: IWA Raffle, The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
10. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. Tickets received after the closing date may not be entered into the draw but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated as otherwise by the sender.
12. The raffle draw will take place at: The Inland Waterways Association, Island House, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1WA.
15. Ten tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will receive a cheque for £1,000. The second ticket number drawn will receive a one-week boating holiday during June, September or October 2017 on a 6-berth narrowboat, worth £800 - £1,500, with The Wyvern Shipping Company Limited. The third ticket number drawn will receive a weekend (3 nights, Friday - Monday) boating holiday on a four-berth narrowboat (Holiday must be taken out of season and not in School or Bank Holidays) worth £590 with Canal Cruising Company. The fourth ticket number drawn will receive £250 of Midland Chandlers vouchers. The other prizes, in order of value, are a days boat hire with ABC Leisure, two tickets to Crick 2018 plus mooring or camping, two tickets to London Boat Show 2018, a year's subscription to Canal Boat magazine plus a bundle of books, guides and 2018 calendar and a 20L dry bag.
16. The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
17. The result of the Raffle draw is final.
18. All winners will be notified by telephone, email or in writing by 31st January 2018 at the latest on our website.
19. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gambling commission. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
Keep your eyes peeled for next year's raffle.